Friday, July 4, 2014

Mlaysia: Back in Purajaya



Since Kate and I had a day to spare in Malaysia prior to flying to Yangon, I convinced (coerced) her to come with me to Putrajaya. I have already been to the Malaysian federal administrative center twice, but I have yet to get a glimpse of the interior of the Masjid Putra.





They say that the third time's a charm. On my third visit to Putrajaya, I was lucky to have seen the intricately decorated ceiling and interior of the Pink Mosque, got to know interesting facts about the mosque, and met volunteers who shared to us a brief background about the Islamic faith. 



It was indeed a memorable short trip. We lost our way, got ourselves into an unplanned bus tour, and gained nuggets of wisdom and valuable insights from strangers.

Sending you happy thoughts...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails