Saturday, April 27, 2013

Backpacking Laos: Vang Vieng in Snap Shots

Vang Vieng, Laos is a great place to chill and commune with nature. The Nam Song River and the magnificent karst mountains provide a great backdrop should you want to do absolutely nothing (bum). 











For the adventurous ones, trekking, caving, dirt biking, rock climbing, kayaking, and tubing, are just among the many activities that can be done.






As for me, I explored the town on foot and through a bicycle. I immensely enjoyed the laid-back feel of the place.







I must say that I'm glad that the bars along the Nam Song River were dismantled by the government. The river is just so beautiful without the drunk, rowdy people doing crazy stunts and hurting (even killing) themselves in the river.


Sending you happy thoughts...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails